Conservation X block
Conservation X Block is a multi-size range known for its unique blend and mix of natural crystalline aggregates that are uniquely exposed to achieve a granite-look finish.
Suitable for any loading requirement, this range is manufactured in the UK with up to 65% recycled materials, making it both durable and sustainable.
Conservation X Block contains the two popular colours from our existing Mistral range, Silver Grey and Charcoal, and our brand new colour, Cream.
There are three sizes to choose from – all of which produce a secure, interlocking paving design when laid.
You can achieve your full-scheme design with our other Conservation X ranges, using a combination of both paving and block options and coordinating ancillary products. Conservation X is the ultimate range for specifiers and designers who wish to achieve a versatile project for pedestrianised and trafficked areas.
- Available in different look and feel finish: Textured Riven
- Unique aggregates and Improved colour palette: Charcoal, Silver Grey and Cream
- Manufactured in the UK with up to 65% recycled material content
- Capable of handling heavy loads
- Also available in Conservation X paving, Priora permeable, kerbs and setts